- This event has passed.
Designing Foods to Improve Human and Planetary Health
September 22 - September 23
At a time of heightened fragility in the global agri-food supply chain, there has never been a more urgent need for food-tech innovation that protects both human and planetary health.
Future Food-Tech’s European flagship returns in-person for the first time in three years to shine a spotlight on new technologies and partnerships that are building healthier and more sustainable food systems. The summit will offer an unrivaled opportunity to meet like-minded food brand directors, investors and entrepreneurs to share, showcase and scale these innovative solutions.
Whether you’re there in-person or tuning in virtually, join us for thought-provoking panels, insightful presentations, roundtable discussions, workshop sessions and Future Food-Tech’s beloved Taste Lab where you will taste the products of the future.
Discover the summit’s key themes:
- Food-Tech Markets: Is a Correction Coming?
- Building Partnerships to Scale Fermentation Capacity
- Creating Tasty, Clean Label Plant-Based Products
- Beyond Mimicking: The White Space of Plant-Based
- Alternative Fats and Lipids: The Missing Ingredient
- Founders’ Forum: Sustaining Business in a Downturn
- The Next Generation of Functional and Bioactive Ingredients
- Personalized Nutrition: Achieving Affordability, Scalability and Convenience
- Unlocking the Potential of Food as Medicine
- The Psychobiotic Revolution: Good Food for a Good Mood
- The Future Consumer: Food Trends, Buying Behaviors & Generational Eating Habits
- Understanding the UK & EU’s Regulatory Process for Novel Foods