- This event has passed.
Cultivating Partnerships to Scale Novel Proteins
June 21 - June 22
Future Food-Tech’s dedicated Alternative Proteins Summit on June 21-22 will connect global food leaders to map out the future of protein.
Returning for its second year, Future Food-Tech’s dedicated Alternative Proteins Summit takes place in New York to reunite the protein industry to explore new approaches to scaling novel technologies.
On June 21-22 the summit will not only bring important conversations to the fore in the form of debates, panels and presentations, but also give attendees the opportunity to taste the future of food. From our iconic Taste Lab, allowing audience members to network with likeminded business leaders whilst trying new products, to our onstage cook-off session Step-Up to the Plate, the event’s marriage of interactive sessions, content-led programing and targeted networking is unmatched.
Identified through extensive research with food brands, start-ups and investors, key themes to be discussed at the meeting include:
- Treating Alternative Proteins as a National Security Issue
- From R&D to Commercial: Turning the Science Project into a Business
- Improving Fermentation Capacity and Reducing Downstream Costs
- Cultured Meat: The Importance of Partnerships in Achieving Scale
- Unicorns, Market Corrections & Private Capital: Financing the Food of the Future
- Interactive Debate: Will Advances in Novel Foods Make Plant-Based Irrelevant?
- Harnessing the Biological Activity of Protein to Deliver Health Outcomes
- Protein in 2050: What Does the Future of Protein Hold?
- Regulatory Approval of Cultured Meat: Which Country Will be Next?
- The Effect of Branding and Language on Consumer Adoption
- Plant Sourcing: The Impact on Carbon, Nutrition and Biodiversity
- Leveraging the Sensory Properties of Protein to Simulate Animal Meat and Dairy
- Women Leaders Powering the Future of Food
- Alternative Proteins Investment Trends and Deal Flow
Location: New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
Attendance: Virtual and In Person